Effectively removes dead skin. Deeply cleanses the skin, smoothes, tightens pores, improves and evens out skin color. Olive oil prevents aging. The skin becomes more supple, smooth and elastic, oil provides skin protection against the negative impact of the environment. In addition peeling moisturizes and nourishes, prevents flaking and redness. Recommended for all skin types.
• Gently removes the keratinized cell layer, thereby renewing the upper epidermal layers.
• Activates the skin’s natural moisturizing mechanisms, preventing sloughing and erythema.
• Constricts pores, improves and evens the complexion.
• Promotes enhanced collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis.
• Smoothes fine lines, reduces the degree of deep wrinkles.
Olea europaea fruit oil:
• contains linoleic acid in the same percentage as breast milk;
• contains oleic acid,which is a component of the skin’s epidermal lipids; therefore, it strengthens the epidermal protective barrier and lowerstransepidermal moisture loss;
• contains vitamin E,which is called the “vitamin of youth”for its ability to protect the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals. If a competition were held for the best skin vitamin, vitamin E would surely rank in the top-3.